- Founder and CEO Ser Integral: Portuguese Center for Mindfulness since 2007.
- Ph.D. Psychology, (focus on Transpersonal Psychology and Mindfulness-Based Interventions, Institute of Transpersonal Psychology, U.S.A.
- MSC Cognitive Neuropsychology, University of Kent, U.K
- Diploma Clinical Neuropsychology, Psiclinica, PT
- Bsc Psychology - University of Glamorgan, U.K.
- Qualified Teacher of MBSR - Center for Mindfulness of the University of Massachussetts (CFM UMASS) since 2007
- Mindfulness Teacher for Children and Adolescents, Still Quiet Place and Mindful Schools since 2013
- Portuguese Ambassador for Mindfulness App – MINDAPPS
- Consultant for EsmeraldAzul in the area of Mindfulness since 2014
- Author of the book - Mindfulness-Based Interventions for Older Adults: Evidence for Practice (Jessica Kinsgley Publishers, Inglaterra)
Undergraduate degree in Psychology from the Faculty of Psychology and Education at the University of Porto, Portugal.
Collaborated during 6 years at APDES – Piaget Agency for Development, as a technician in the reduction of risks and coordinator of national and European projects in the field of management of drug use, sexuality and other risk behaviors in adolescents.
With a special interest in themes of Sustainability and Education completed a training in Permaculture (2007) with Lesley Martin; a beginners training as a Doula (2008) at the Portuguese Association for Doulas, a training course in Perinatal Education (2009) with Ricardo Herbert Jones, as well as a certification in Conscious Parenting (2014) with Mikaela Oven.
Between 2014 and 2017 she completed the Mindfulness Curriculum Training for Children and Adolescents, Mindfulness Fundamentals and Mindful Communication at Mindful Schools. In 2017 she completed the MBSR in Mind-Body Medicine from CFM UMASS with Saki Santoreli and Florence Meyer.
Since 2015, she collaborates with Ser Integral: Portuguese Center for Mindfulness in bringing mindfulness to children and youth, as well as, teachers and schools settings.